Friday 1 January 2016

The blog has moved!

Five years isn’t bad going in one home. But towards the end of last year, I felt the blog was outgrowing the little corner of the internet where we’ve been so happy. So, with mixed feelings, and a decided sense of excitement, I decided it was time to decamp to a new web space.

I’m happy to announce the new look blog – largely the old blog, but with fancy bits – and it’s new location at gardensweedsandwords.com. All the old blog posts are there, but there’s room to grow and the capacity for me to build in some interesting new features. All in good time. For now, I’d love it if you’d have a look, maybe bookmark the new address, and even subscribe to receive the latest blogs straight to your mailbox!

I’ll leave the grow blog here for now, but this will be the last post under this domain name. From 2016, all the action’s over on gardensweedsandwords.com. Come and join in!